Many people think that sex swings are only used by some sick perverts in their basements or they are just part of Japanese fantasy anime porn. But, sex swings are an actual thing. They are becoming more and more popular among couples and they can really enhance your sex life, I mean REALLY enhance it. I’m talking about some next-level-three-dimensional-full-body-space-age-weightless-ultra-mega-explosive-orgasmic experience. I kid you not! Once you give it a whirl you will see what I am talking about.
Sex swings are the ultimate sex toy. The adjustable straps offer great support for a large variety of fancy sex moves. They make it much easier for couples to achieve sex positions that are otherwise uncomfortable or very difficult to perform. They are especially helpful for people with weight issues or other types of physical limitations. They can enhance many of the common sex positions by providing freedom of movement, more thrusting power, deeper penetration, more G-spot stimulation, and also relief stress on the knees and back. You can combine them with bondage, blindfolds, other sex toys such as dildos or anal plugs, and really get creative in any way you can imagine. You can even use them all by yourself for masturbation or you can get freaky with multiple partners.
- Today, you can buy sex swing online and have it delivered to you per-assembled. All you have to do is install it. There are 4 common types of sex swings available on the market.
- The body swing which is strapped on one of the partners who needs to support the weight of the other one.
- The door swing that is fixed on a door frame and is designed to support weights of around 200 pounds.
- The ceiling swing is attached to a secure ceiling beam with a special screw that is able to withstand the excessive weight.
- And at last, my favourite type – the self-standing swing which is attached to a construction that provides great stability and freedom of movements and is very practical to use, store, and install.
Make sure you install the swing following the manufacturer’s instructions and bare in mind that this sex toy needs to hold ad least two times the weight of your partner.
Some of the features that you need to look for when you buy sex swing are the strength of the chain or rope, accessibility, and comfortable materials. The chain/rope needs to withstand both the weight of your partner and the stress from all the swinging and thrusting. The materials should be elastic and comfortable such as nylon webbing, leather, canvas, latex or rubber. As for accessibility, it is actually the primary goal of the swing – offering better access to your partner’s genitalia, mouth, and buttocks.