Wondering how to keep your significant other happy? You are on the right place, because astrology has the answers to that. If you want your partner to be happy in the relationship, below are three ways to keep your partner satisfied, based on their sun sign!
- Show enthusiasm and excitement for their interests, hobbies and ideas.
- Let them think everything is their idea.
- Change up your routine as much as possible to keep things feeling new and fresh.
- Pamper them with plenty of physical affection and massages, and they will be delighted.
- Make them feel safe and comfortable.
- It’s very important to allow them to maintain their level of independence in the relationship. Don’t ever make them feel trapped.
- Keep the lines of communication flowing.
- Find a way to keep things playful in the relationship, even during tough times.
- Love their friends and always support their active social life.
- Spend quality time with them – a Cancerian partner should be your top priority.
- Snuggle as much as possible.
- Do your best to understand them and accept their moody behavior.
- Shower them with love, attention and compliments every day.
- Always support and encourage their passions and creative ideas.
- Leos are born-leaders, so let them take the lead whenever possible.
- Always be open and honest with them – do not try to hide anything from them.
- Keep the house as clean as possible.
- Listen to them carefully whenever they get worried or anxious and want to talk things out.
- Pamper them and let them pamper you.
- Be generous and shower them with compliments and praises.
- Never start a fight – learn how to maintain peace and harmony in the relationship.
- Share strong emotional, physical and spiritual connection.
- Commit to them and make sure they know how deeply committed you are.
- Be passionate about everything in life, especially your relationship.
- Engage in intellectual conversations and always listen to their ideas.
- Give them the freedom to lead the life they want.
- Support their adventurous spirit and join them in the adventures whenever you can.
- Find a way to show them your commitment to them and your relationship.
- Face the reality and don’t focus too much on “what ifs.”
- Use your humor and intelligence to keep them laughing.
- Don’t be intimidated by or jealous of their active social life, and learn how to be a part of it.
- Give them the freedom to do what they want.
- Be aware of your value system and always act accordingly.
- Keep things romantic and sensual – don’t lose the magic in your relationship.
- Support them whenever they feel insecure.
- Appreciate their views and ideas, and don’t question their intuitive decisions.