Hi bay lighting solutions are different for every industry. Depending on the working requirements, you might require the lighting to be focused in a specific area to offer guidance to the staff, in other situations however, you might need it to optimally light up a wide area of space, like in a warehouse, for example. For environments like textile industries, which are generally hot, you need a lighting solution that is sustainable, resistant and efficient in specific conditions in the working environment.
Some places that have high ceilings of 30-40 meters, can be difficult to light up. So you need an efficient hi bay lighting solution that will maintain a convenient work environment. You want the lighting solution to offer better work quality and improve the productivity of your workers. Every business relies on cost efficiency and keeping the workers happy. Here are some tips and tricks to make sure you purchase the right lighting solution for your warehouse:
- You want the hi bay lights to meet all the challenges in your particular warehouse. This means purchasing the right product that best caters your working environment. Hi bay comes in many different voltages and wattages that will suit your specific requirements.
- Hi bay lighting has the option of dimmable generators, surge protectors, wire guards, tempered glass and acrylic lens. Again, make the choice based on what will suit best for your warehouse.
- Invest in a high quality product that will have a long life span. Changing lights on regular basis will not only take a toll on your budget, but it will also disrupt the work and productivity of your employees.
- Make sure you go for energy efficient high bay lights in order to cut down utility bills and take carbon footprint to a minimum.
- Make sure the high bay reflector is vibration and shock resistant. Ensure they offer high reflection and durability as well as constant lighting output.
High bay lighting is mostly effective if it suits your requirements precisely for a particular environment and offers just the right vision and glare quality. The heat might be a problem as it may lead to moisture on the products and it may damage them, so it’s important that the lighting solution has an installed heat dissipation system that will keep the warehouse cool. With the large offer on the market available nowadays, it should be an easy task to pick the right lighting system for your warehouse that will fulfill all your needs.