The right perfume can give you style, will increase your self confidence and will make you feel sexy. However, even the perfect woman’s or mens fragrances can go wrong if it is applied wrong. That is why we have decide to share with you some tips and ways on how to wear your perfume.
- The best time to apply perfume is after a bath, when skin is clean.
- Your perfume should attract people, not the opposite – less is certainly more. Apply perfume on your pulse areas, wrists, behind your neck and earlobes, on your neckline, chest, behind the knees and elbow area. You can also spray 2 – 3 times in the air and walk trough perfume “cloud”.
- It’s a fact that a perfume doesn’t last as long on a dry skin. This is because oils in the skin join with perfume oils and make it last longer. Solution for those with dry skin – reapply your perfume twice a day or use deep moisturizing cream before applying a perfume. After applying a perfume wait a bit for it to dry and then put on your clothes.
- Many people do not know that a smell of their fragrance mixes with a smell of their body products. Thus chose body product with similar smell to the one of your perfume. This way your perfume’s scent is enhanced and will last longer.
- During summer season use fragrances with fresh scents and in winter and autumn use the ones that have stronger scents.
- Do not apply perfume on clothes and jewelry.
- When applying men or womens perfume on your wrists, do not rub them because this way scent changes.
- Do not put perfume on all pulse areas (explained above). Like Madame Coco Chanel said, “Apply perfume only on the places where you’d like to be kissed”.
- When applying perfume on your hair, do not spray directly on it because perfume scent will mix with your hair products and sometimes the outcome may not be pleasant.
These are the best ways to apply men or women fragrances on your skin. So enjoy your days and pamper yourself with your favorite perfume.