The mini 5 tonne excavator is described as very efficient machine because it can be used for a variety of tasks and applications. Although it is a small machine, it can do everything what the large excavators can. Thanks to its small and compact size, the 5 tonne excavator can work in tight and narrow areas where the big and bulky excavators cannot access. Although small and compact, the 5 tonne excavator needs to be operated in the most efficient and safest manner in order to deliver the best results.
Here are few simple ways and tips that can help you learn how to operate your 5 tonne excavator in the most efficient way.
- First of all, you need to select the right 5 tonne excavator model for your work. If you need a machine for performing small and light tasks or for DIY irrigation projects where the space is limited, choose the smallest 5 tonne excavator. Selecting the right mini excavator is the first step towards achieving the desired results.
- Once you choose the ideal 5 tonne excavator for your job, make sure to fully read the manufacturer manual. The manual consists everything you need to know about how to operate your 5 tonne excavator.
- Read all the warning signs and labels that are posted around the 5 tonne excavator. You also need to pay attention on the maintenance information, specification charts and other vital information.
- As a general rule: you need to use your 5 tonne excavator on a flat and stable surface. This way, you will protect yourself and the machine from tipping over. Furthermore, the 5 tonne excavator delivers best results when it is used on a firm and level surface.
- If you are using a 5 tonne excavator for the first time, it is recommended to try the machine on a practice area in order to see how the machine works, and how to use the controls.
- At the end of the working day, look for some damaged or loose parts that can cause major defects on your 5 tonne excavator. Look for signs of oil leaks, loose controls or cables, damaged tracks and other common problems. This is a standard procedure that need to be performed either at the beginning or at the end of the working day.
- Keep practicing until you totally master your 5 tonne excavator. With enough practice you will learn how to move every part of the excavator without thinking and looking on the control buttons.