Are you on the market for a high-quality stylish sofa chair that provides high level of comfort? If so, get ready and join us on our unique shopping journey. Trust us to help you make the best choice.
Let us assume you already know a sofa chair should add comfort, style and functionality to your living room, hence there’s no need for us to discuss the advantages of choosing the right piece. Our mission here is to help you weigh down all the options offered by the traditional and online furniture stores and buy assisting you in buying the comfy sofa chair you really want.
Before you start your quest for the best sofa chair keep in mind that the Australian furniture market is flooded with a wide range of different styles, types, sizes, materials, fabrics, colours. Odds are, you will get confused from the mere start. However, this doesn’t mean that it is impossible to choose the perfect sofa chair, nor that you should give up even before you start.
Some Foolproof Ways To Make The Best Decisions
During your shopping journey you will have to make several important decisions, because of the fact that choosing a chair sofa doesn’t boil down to one selection. More specifically, you’ll have to select specific style, type, material, filling, size, pattern, colour and so on.
- Start by deciding which style, shape and size would best fit into your space and lifestyle?
These three factors are more than important. Why? You may fall in love with an ultra modern, large chair but think about this: what if there isn’t enough space for you to accommodate it without compromising the proportion and moving space? Or, what if the same chair “screams” “I don’t belong here!”, because of the ultra modern style and shape that don’t match the traditional look of other furniture pieces in the room. It makes sense, right?
- Keep in mind that picking the right colours and patterns is the best way to express your personal style.
Did you know that the style of a home often speaks a lot about the homeowner? So, why not act smart, and choose the colours and patterns wisely and in accordance to your personal preferences and lifestyle. Make a statement with your soon-to-be favourite relaxing corner; feel free to choose the colours and patterns you like the most, no matter how dark, light or vibrant they might be.
- Don’t forget, the frame and the seating support system do matter. Let’s be honest, you’re not buying the chair sofa for decorative purpose only. Of course, you will like to spread on it, grab a good book and unplug from the problems that are bothering you. In other words, what you need is comfort, a high level of comfort! And to enjoy the convenience and pleasure of cozy and enjoyable moments of relaxation on that chair, pay attention to the actual frame and seating support.
- Wondering how you can be sure that the frame and seating support of the sofa chair you are about to buy provide the comfort you want? Try it, sit on it and imagine that you are in your home, watching TV or reading a book. If you feel good sitting on it, that’s it, you can stop your quest here. But, if you can’t imagine spending more time on that chair, move on! There’s more work waiting for you! Simple as that.
- Make it a point to research and learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of each type of filling in particular.
Foam, fiber or feather, the question is: What to choose? If you are a first-time buyer, chances are, you are very confused and you are wondering: How am I supposed to know which filling is the best? It’s simple, do a research online and you will find a lot of resources about the main characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each of these different materials specifically.
- It’s time to make another important decision: Fabric or Leather?
Straight to the point: Here are the options you have:
- Leather Types: full grain; top-grain; aniline; antiqued; nubuck; painted; split/suede.
- Fabric Types: linen; cotton; wool; vinyl; silk; polyester; nylon; acrylic; acetate; rayon
Final tips on buying sofa chair:
- Measure the available space carefully;
- Check the offer of the online furniture deals;
- Find a reputable furniture retailer;
- Don’t compromise quality over price;
- Don’t buy a sofa chair that doesn’t come with at least five year quality guarantee.