If quitting tobacco smoking for good is a mission impossible for you, then congratulations for turning to e-cigarettes as a healthier vaping/smoking solution. This has been probably one of the best life decisions you have ever made, because by choosing e-cigarettes you did a favour to your body, thus overall health.
Switching from traditional cigarettes to a vaporizer can be challenging. Apart from choosing the perfect model, vaping newbies can also be quite confused when it comes to selecting the right nicotine strength that should satisfy their individual smoking needs. Usually, every former cigarette smoker knows best his/her nicotine needs, still the following information may be quite helpful in choosing the needed nicotine level for the vaping device.
- 0 mg/ml Nicotine Level – These are actually nicotine-free vaporizers that feature no nicotine at all. A perfect smoking solution for those who care about their health, but still want to enjoy the Eliquid flavouring and the pleasures of nicotine-free smoking.
- 4 mg/ml Nicotine Level – For those who used to smoke less than half a pack of ultra-light cigarettes per day, an electric cigarette with 4mg/ml nicotine strength is the ideal solution. Usually, this applies to smokers who opt for the smallest possible nicotine level while fully enjoying the flavour of Eliquid.
- 8 mg/ml Nicotine Level – This is the right nicotine dose for non-heavy vapers. Normally, those are users who have previously smoked ultra-light cigarettes (more than half a pack on a daily basis). Again, this is a comfortable level of nicotine dose that offers 100% pleasure.
- 11 mg/ml Nicotine Level – This category includes former smokers that used to smoke light cigarettes, consuming less than half a pack in one day.
- 24 mg/ml Nicotine Level –Full-flavoured cigarette smokers (up to a pack and a half per day) should consider vaping a 24 mg/ml nicotine-level electric cigarette. These users are normally categorized as ‘heavy smokers’.
- 36 mg/ml Nicotine Level – By far, this is the highest concentration of nicotine that can be found in e-cigarettes of the modern day. This is the satisfactory nicotine level for people who have been real smoking machines in the past. Those are former smokers with great smoking cravings, consuming multiple packs per day, which can also be described as а serious smoking addiction.